Timberfrost of Treeclan Jan 16, 2019 3:49:47 GMT -5
Post by Ghost the Undead Goddess on Jan 16, 2019 3:49:47 GMT -5
Tell Me About You
Timberkit- Timberpaw- Timberfrost
Age: 38 Moons
Image: Timberfrost 1 Timberfrost 2 Timberfrost 3
Short Description: A massive dark brown tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes
In size this she-cat towers over many, if not most of her clanmates. An intimidating stature, a looming force, Timberfrost is gifted with size and strength upon first sight. Toned, well trained muscles ripple underneath the tight pelt of this tiger-like feline. Each movement precise and thought out before becoming a living action. Her whole life, Timberfost has been able to utilize her size to her advantage Speed has also been gifted, despite most larger warriors finding that a problem, moons of training and honing abilities make her a force to be reckoned with. Broad shoulders connect to her neck which houses a large, near squarish head that fits with the rest of her more stocky body form. Massive paws hold below this she-cat, outfitted with rather long and curled claws that are made for heavy swings and sharp slices.
In color, Timberfrost bares the long lineage of tabby markings. Her base coat is a murky gray-brown coloration that aids to the darkness of the unique coat pattern that marks her massive form. Stripes of black and deep gray cut across her tight fitting pelt, short in actual length despite the intense thickness that keeps her warm during cooler months and helps keep her cool during the more warmer of those. The telling tabby stripes are thicker as they ring down her thick legs and tail, though only her tail ends in a black tip. The markings around her wide face are darker than those that coat her body, as well as long black whiskers that aid in the camouflaging within the undergrowth of her forest home. Pointed, narrow eyes sit within her face and colored that of blue icy cerulean, which easily mirrors her temperament and chilly personality.
In markings, Timberfrost has a few scars that cut across her massive form. It's only natural that a warrior gains cuts and wounds throughout their life of fighting to survive. A nice, old scar cuts down this large she-cat's face, nicely split over her eyebrow and down below her left eye. It was a nasty reminder of a run-in with a badger from her time as an apprentice. More recently within her warrior life, the massive she-cat came in contact with the monster that prowls the valley, known as Demon. A fur parting marking scores it's way down her right side, traveling over her flank, hip and down her hind-leg. Each a reminder of her past, as well as a badge of honor that she won while fighting to keep her clanmates safe.
Anything Special We Should Know:
- Mate: Pumafang - A massive chocolate black tom with short fur and round amber eyes **Greenleaf 2019**
Let's Dig Deeper
- + Observant Timberfrost is always watching, she is always aware of what is going on around her no matter where her paws may end up taking her. Most of the time she uses her natural abilities to keep an eye or silently read those cats around her, including her own clanmates. It isn't often that she is taken off-guard about anything, and her innate ability to use it to her advantage keeps her in the loop of things most other of her clanmates probably wouldn't know anything about. She also uses this when in the midst of battles, picking apart her opponents strengths and weaknesses within quick, flashing seconds.
- + Rational Timberfrost is not swayed by belief or passion, she believes on what she sees and what she knows to be true. There is no reason to beat around the bush or fill heads with fantasies about what could possibly happen. Things either do or don't, and there is no room for discussion. It's better to have your head screwed on straight and believe in your own abilities than hope for something different. Well rooted in her ideal that history will repeat itself and things that have will be again. This extends to her thoughts on Starclan, while the clans were brought up to believe in these once living cats that walk the stars, Timberfrost hardly ever believes anything that she hasn't seen with her own two, frosty pools.
- +/- Loyal Normally a positive trait, it can also become a negative one in the face of Timberfrost. Her loyalty is not to cats, it's not to kin or even her leader but purely that of Treeclan itself. While she may use her body as a shield to protect those who cannot, in the end it's really to keep the idea and the structure and future of her clan safe. This point has been proven over and over, as she has even offered her body to demon to keep those with her safer from whatever harm had already been brought. Though, on a more darker note, Timberfrost also used this trait to keep those free of her father's more darker ideals when she was an apprentice. Still kept a secret, locked away within only her own mind, this massive she-cat took her own, treacherous father's life so that he couldn't implement his plan to violently take control.
- -/+ Intense
- - Temperamental
- - Cold
Give me your Family Tree:
- Father: Goldenflame - A large red tabby tomcat with cold amber eyes - Deceased - Badger Attack*
- Mother: Briarshade - A sandy brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - Alive - 66 Moons - Permanent Queen
- Brother: Brushfire - A slender orange tabby tomcat with warm amber eyes - Alive - 38 Moons - Warrior
- Sister: Bramblevine - A large sandy brown tabby she-cat with vibrant green eyes - Alive - 38 Moons - Warrior
- Ancestor: Tigerstar (Tigerclaw) - A large brown tabby tom with amber eyes and unusually long front claws - Deceased **Cash Payment - Relation to Canon Character**
Give me your History:
- Kithood:Tabby cats of all kinds have lived and thrived throughout the history of all the clans, including different sizes, colors and variations. Treeclan, like all the others, have never been short pawed of their tabby warriors and queens. Goldenflame was a very handsome and large tabby with a coat more deeply red rather than golden as his name would suggest. He was a rather stud-like tom, drew in several she-cats gazes but never seems particularly fond of flaunting about with them like a twitterpated apprentice. He was a crafty, meticulous and extremely smart warrior who could manipulate with ease as though he had a golden tongue, however he played to the role of a dutiful and rather popular warrior who was well respected. One she-cat in particular, a sandy brown tabby by the name of Briarshade, seemed to be the only molly that managed to snag Goldenflame's attention. She was a rather easily played feline, but she had a pure heart and a desire to one day lead Treeclan, as many young warriors dream about. It didn't take long, nor much wooing from Goldenflame for the two to become mates and a shift in Briarshade's future lead her to the nursery to bring the clan future warriors.
For all his charm and playing the part, Goldenflame easily had every cat within the clan fooled of his truer and more crueler nature. Manipulative as always, and cunning to boot, the red coated tabby continued with his plans as they now included more than just control over his dim-witted mate. His blood was growing within Briarshade and soon his claws would sink into their pelts in an attempt to control their futures with hopes of working towards his own dark and twisted dreams of taking over Treeclan. Of course, his ideals and beliefs had been tainted from a young age, growin up on the romanticization of his bloodline.
Days and nights came through the Valley and upon a chilly Leafbare evening, Treeclan welcomed a new litter of three healthy tabby kittens. Named similarly for their mother, Brushkit was given to the only tom of the litter who bore a bright orange pelt, Bramblekit to the sandy brown tabby that looked fairly close to Briarshade and finally Timberkit given to the largest of the three who sported a dark tabby coloration.
Timberkit was obviously not the only kit in her litter, but she was the largest and bore a vaguely familiar dark brown coat. Though Goldenflame made sure to keep up appearances for the sake of his position within the clan, he only ever gave any attention to the largest of his kits. Unfortunately, it was not the best of intentions and it was not received to well by the young kit who was getting it. As the young Tabby Trio grew there was a small shift within them, as Brushkit practically yearned for the attention their father gave Timberkit, who quickly decided she wanted nothing to do with her father's desires and dreams. Brother and sister never seemed to see eye-eye when it came to the red pelted warrior known as their father.
Goldenflame's attention wasn't affectionate, in fact it actually lacked any warmth or emotion whatsoever, almost as if was missing that part of his brain or even the organ normally found beating within chests. It didn't take long for Timberkit to realize that his actions lacked the normal love fathers generally showed their kits, and his interest in controlling her future only grew stronger with each passing day. Constantly muttering about her 'Destiny', something repeated to her over and over, something drilled within her skull practically from the time she could open her eyes. Timberkit grew to loathe the idea about her future, and she absolutely hated the attention Goldenflame gave her over her siblings. She despised her father for sibling her, for insisting she be something he wanted her to be, just because of some dead cat's blood that ran through her veins.
From a young age, Timberkit knew she wanted to be her own kit, not something her father forced her to be.
- Apprenticeship:It seemed to take forever, but six moons finally reached the Tabby Trio and with it came new responsibility, growth... and more problems that desired. Timberpaw, fresh to her name and position within Treeclan, was paired with a senior warrior who had gone through his share of apprentices within his long moons of being a warrior. Whitethroat was a large black and white tuxedo tomcat, with a well known irritable temperament to boot, and the two of them got along like water and oil. Though, despite the fact that she was chilly mannered and cold-shouldered, it didn't stop the young apprentice from diving into her work with dedication and intensity. While she did push herself to grow stronger, faster and better within her skills, she tried to immerse herself in training to keep herself away from the tight claws and ever watchful eye of her father, Goldenflame.
Her skill sets leaned heavily towards fighting, with her body size and stature it was something she picked up and breezed through with ease. Hunting seemed to fall into a more natural experience for her more smaller siblings but that didn't stop her from attempting to perfect her ability in it. It was rather easy for Timberpaw to excel if she put her mind to it, something that Whitethroat appreciated and often praised his chilly tempered apprentice about.
Goldenflame's persistence didn't end when Timberpaw left the nursery, in fact it seemed as if he became even more obnoxious about her supposed destiny, even though he had his own apprentice to train in the massive form of Pumapaw. The red warrior never bothered her when she was with Whitethroat, or any other warriors for that matter as he continued to manipulate those around him despite the fact that his daughter continued to defy his attempt. As she got older she started to see who her father truly was, beneath that cold exterior that she had come to already dispise. She grew more vocal, more outspoken against Goldenflame, more determined to not play his little games which only seemed to enrage the warrior to the point he would take his frustrations out on Pumapaw.
Not long before she received her warrior title, Timberpaw was pulled aside by her father for some supposed 'father-daughter' time so as not to arouse suspicion. Though she was not exactly pleased with the idea, she followed her father out into the forest when she finally learned the truth about who the two-faced warrior truly was, what drove him as he divulged the information of his little secret. Revealing the blackness of his heart, the darkness of his corrupted mind, Goldenflame let his deceitful ideals show as he explained his only aspiration: To take Treeclan back, to forcefully set his family upon the throne to rule the cats of the forest. He tried to sink thoughts of glory into Timberpaw's head, attempting to manipulate his daughter and convince her that it was her 'Destiny'. After all, it was in her blood to rule, it was their right that had been taken away from then generations ago.
Timberpaw's disbelief and rage solidified her decision when it came to Goldenflame and her own future.
She was disgusted with her father, he was a lousy warrior and a traitor to all meanings of the word. Her anger didn't just extend to her red pelted father, but also to Briarshade as there had been no way Timberpaw's mother had been so oblivious to all this. In her mind, Briarshade was just as guilty as Goldenflame was a betraying Treeclan. It angered the warrior that his daughter lashed out, calling him a coward and a traitor. The apprentice didn't want anything to do with this supposed destiny that had been shoved down her throat her whole life, she had no desire to lead Treeclan and she wanted absolutely nothing do with the ancestors that had ended up driving Goldenflame to insanity. With his plan threatened and his secret possibly exposed, Goldenflame did the only thing he could think of to regain control over the situation. He threatened Timberpaw, threatened his own daughter with her life if she even thought about betraying him.
His threat didn't hold much weight, as not even two days later his life no longer held meaning.
A twelve moons old, Timberpaw made the biggest decision of her life, that ultimately solidified her position within the clan. She, Whitethroat, Bramblepaw and their father, Goldenflame were out near the mountain border of Treeclan's territory where they came into a rather angry mother badger and two of her growing kits. The fight couldn't have lasted more than five minutes, but it seemed like a lifetime for the young apprentices as they fought with all their might against what seemed like an impossible battle. Not one cat walked away without an injury once the mangy badgers were run off. Whitethroat managed to tear open an ear and had few other bleeding scratches here and there among his pelt and Bramblepaw, at some point, had been thrown against a tree which caused some sort of break within her left hind-leg. Timberpaw was left with a deep claw mark that ripped down her face and over her left eye, barely missing having one of those icy cerulean eyes gouged out while blood dotted her pelt. Though, none of those compared to the lifeless, bloody body of Goldenflame as he lay still among the other three cats, the fierce ambition of life dying within his amber eyes along with not only his secret but the one Timberpaw now held to only herself as she was now free to be her own cat with Treeclan's hidden monster finally silenced.
Their father was mourned that night and buried the next dawn with the held of the elders, and with his death Briarshade seemed to lose some sort of light within her life despite Goldenflame's negligence towards his mate. Timberpaw had never been close to her more, meeker mother, but after this incident there was hardly any familiarity that came from the colder, younger she-cat. Timberpaw opted to keep her mouth closed about the deceit of her father, no reason to stir trouble over a deceased feline and resumed her training while Bramblepaw healed from her break within the Medicine Cat's Den. Days after Goldenflame's death, Whitethroat insisted that Timberpaw receive her warrior name after her marvelous fighting against the badgers only days prior and upon that evening was given the new name, Timberfrost.
Timberfrost made it to warriorhood before either her brother or her sister, though Bramblepaw needed time to heal from a broken leg anyways. It wasn't too much longer before they joined the warrior's den with the names Bramblevine, who had a faint permanent limp now, and Brushfire. The massive tabby's loyalty completing her ideal of her future, deciding that she would be a shield for those weaker, to fight for those who could not, to be a soldier and lay her life on the line in an attempt to keep the ideal of Treeclan safe. A massive cat who can shoulder the burdens of protection and war, the thrill of battle and bloodshed always hiding beneath her pelt but always in the name of what was best for Treeclan.
At twenty moons, Lionstar granted Timberfrost with her first apprentice, a tom by the name of Briarpaw. His training took some time, but despite her chilly temperament and cold aura, he gained his name and rank among Treeclan as a warrior by the name of Briarstripe. Though she has yet to receive another appointed apprentice, Timberfrost has often been known to help other youngsters with training when needed, especially with her outlook on how a warrior should be when it comes to their clan and clanmates. Of these cats, two of note would have to be Leopardheart and Glacierspring, who have both grown into rather well respected warriors for Treeclan.
Though she spent her life avoiding this certain tomcat, due to his interactions and trainings with Goldenflame, at some point in time Timberfrost came back into contact with the tom now known as Pumafang. Their initial meeting was rocky, the tabby she-cat wary of who the new deputy truly was and if he believed what Goldenflame possibly manipulated into his head during training. Through many different reactions, and almost a mutual attraction, Timberfrost and Pumafang slowly grew closer to each other. They often shared intellectual conversations and musing outside their stations of merely being Treeclan warriors. They stimulated each other both physically and mentally, if not even emotionally as both were more stoic and detached than anything else. Within time, the two became mates in a calm night in Greenleaf.
1251 Words | Tags | Image