Breaking Storm [StormClan vs StoneClan PLOT] Mar 9, 2013 19:07:22 GMT -5
Post by Fate of Five Admin on Mar 9, 2013 19:07:22 GMT -5
Cricketleap of StoneClan
VS Russethawk of RainClan
VS Russethawk of RainClan
Cricketleap shifted where she sat on guard… on SILENT guard. She had made sure to sit herself far from any cat who might be up in the middle of the night to make dirt or something. She wanted to stay far away from anything that would tempt her to speak before her vigil was over. She hoped at least that no one would blame her for the short runs around camp she had done now and then… she had tried her best to be quiet and not disturb anyone, and she had technically not spoken. She didn’t think there was any rule about staying in one spot for your warrior vigil, but she just couldn’t sit still ALL NIGHT LONG. They hadn’t been long runs… just a quick trot around camp and then back to position! That would be fine, she was sure….
It had to be close to dawn now. It was still dark, but the sky seemed a little lighter than it had been for most of the night anyway. It shouldn’t be too much longer before she could speak and find herself a place in the warrior’s den. She puffed up a bit at the thought. Cricketleap, Hawkstar had named her. She liked it a lot. She yawned, bored out of her mind, when the faint sound of pebbles under some cat’s paw made her ears perk. She looked around, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. She couldn’t see any of her Clanmates leaving their den to make dirt, and she knew none of them were out camp at the moment so they couldn’t be coming back either.
Some instinct had the fur on the back of her neck prickling uneasily. Something wasn’t right. She stood slowly, peering around in the pre-dawn gloom, and thought she saw the flash of eyes in the darkness before they were gone again. Suddenly a strange scent wafted over her and it took her a moment to figure out what it was. Wind and rabbits mixed with the rank odor of fish and water. When she realized what that scent meant, a screech of alarm tore from her maw, “ATTACK! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!” As she screeched, enemy cats leapt into the camp, yowling battle cries and they pelted for the various dens of her sleeping Clanmates, claws and fangs flashing. The mingled scents of LightningClan and RainClan flooded the camp with their combined stench.
What in StarClan’s name was happening!? She only hoped her warning had come in time to wake at least some of her Clanmates before their attackers were upon them. Without another thought, she flung herself at the nearest enemy cat. The sky was growing brighter for sure now, but it was still a little difficult to see, so when a vaguely familiar scent coupled with what was becoming a familiar pelt dawned on her, she leapt away from her chosen enemy with wide eyes, “R-Russetpaw!?”
Since this thread would be chaotic and extremely hard to follow without them, there are a few guidelines for this battle, please read them carefully and follow them!
- Please speak with the people your cats are fighting against, either in the cbox or in PMs to determine the basics of what will happen during the battle.
- Keep each battle short, with only 2-3 posts per person for each match-up, or this thread will drag on forever. This is the reason for the first guideline, so that everyone knows what the outcome will be and there is no quibbling about it and drawn out battles, etc.
- Double check match-ups and who kills who so cats aren't being killed twice or more and you are fighting the right opponent so people don't get confused.
- Use a header for each of your cats participating in the battle, stating their name, their Clan, and who they are fighting. See the top of my post for an example.
- After everyone has post in their battles 2-3 times and the NPCs/PCs who are dying have been killed, Rookfrost will kill Blackeagle and Hawkstar/Wolfclaw will sound the retreat, causing StoneClan to flee into the mountains. (I added Wolfclaw because Hawkstar might be recovering from losing a life or something, Amber and Bloo can work that out between you two, but one of them should see Blackeagle die and sound the retreat pretty immediately).
Hawkstar (StoneClan) VS Redstar (LightningClan) & Razorfang (RainClan)
Wolfclaw (StoneClan) VS Blizzardclaw (RainClan) & Sandstar (RainClan)
Cricketleap (StoneClan) VS Russethawk (RainClan)
Eagletalon (StoneClan) VS Emberflight (LightningClan) & Gorgelight (RainClan)
Silentcloud (StoneClan) VS Firesky (LightningClan) & Honeygaze (LightningClan)
Frozenrain (StoneClan) VS Rootstride (LightningClan) & Sharpfang (LightningClan)
Hailstrike (StoneClan) VS Murkypaw (RainClan) & Weaselpaw (LightningClan) & Peachpaw (RainClan)
Larchdance (StoneClan) VS Cherrypool (LightningClan) & Whiteshade (LightningClan)
Swiftstrike (StoneClan) VS Goosewing (RainClan) & Tideripple (RainClan)
Oceanpaw (StoneClan) VS Nightpaw (LightningClan)
Brighteyes (RainClan) - Killed by Blacksmoke (StoneClan)
Tawnyleaf (LightningClan) – Killed by Eagletalon (StoneClan)
Honeynose (StoneClan) - Killed by Cherrypool (LightningClan)
Spiderpaw (LightningClan) – Killed by Oceanpaw (StoneClan)
Coldgaze (RainClan) – Killed by Hawkstar (StoneClan)
Tumblefur (StoneClan) – Killed by Rookfrost (LightningClan)
Dewdrop (StoneClan) – Killed by Whiteshade (LightningClan)
Blacktide (RainClan) – Killed by Wolfclaw (StoneClan)
Amberwave (RainClan) – Killed by Smokeface (StoneClan)
Yellowheart (StoneClan) – Killed by Goosewing (RainClan)
Beetlenose (StoneClan) – Killed by Rookfrost (LightningClan)
Minkfur (StoneClan) – Killed by Whiteshade (LightningClan)
Gorgeshadow (StoneClan) - Killed by Razorfang (RainClan)
BATTLE ENDING KILL - Blackeagle (StoneClan) - Killed by Rookfrost (LightningClan)