Blackstag of Nightclan Feb 11, 2019 3:41:41 GMT -5
Post by Ghost the Undead Goddess on Feb 11, 2019 3:41:41 GMT -5
Black-kit - Blackpaw - Blackstag
Age: 22 Moons
Picture: Blackstag 1 Blackstag 2
Description: This young tom is very handsome, both in color and stature. With a short but rather dense pelt, Blackstag is just as his name describes, black. Not a grayish or even a smokey coloring, he is a deep inky black color that helps him slip in and out of the shadows as if he were one. Massive in size, Blackstag gains that trait from his father and shares it with his long coated brother. Muscles ripple under his tight pelt that aid in size, especially around his shoulder area. While normally he might look odd with rather long legs, it only manages to aid in the black tom's overall appearance, not to mention his large paws. Blackstag has a triangular face with a long narrow muzzle and tall, pointed ears. If it wasn't for his body mass, he would probably hold a rather lanky look, but he has filled out nicely. Blackstag's rather brilliant feature aside from the stature of his form, would have to be his almond shaped eyes, a light green in color that matches his brother, and can easily captivate with a little bit of charisma.
Description Summary: A large, long legged black tomcat with light green eyes
Personality: Blackstag is a the perfect snake charmer, silver tongued and charismatic he never has any trouble talking up his accomplishments or abilities. With a deep rumbling meow, he manages to capture other cats attention and hold it with ease. Never one to meet a stranger, when it is called for Blackstag can be very proper and friendly, and he has the astounding ability to chat up a storm with anyone willing to talk. A shameless flirt, Blackstag will be quick to complement or cause hearts to flutter with any pretty she-cat he lays his eyes on, and he is a pretty smooth talker. Arrogant and egotistical, Blackstag will use anything for a reason to brag and boast about how amazing he is. He likes to show off for sure, and of course who doesn't enjoy the occasional ego stroke. Even though he usually puts on a show and flashes a smile underneath all that charm is a volitional temper. Blackstag can be extremely aggressive, for both selfish reasons and clan related matters. The more obvious aggressive is linked to his pride as a Nightclan warrior, he is quick to fight the bordering clans, or really any of the other clans in the valley. Definently battle born, this large tom will always leap at the idea of a fight, any reason to cause bloodshed to those who weren't lucky enough to be born into Nightclan. His loyalty runs deep and he isn't below murdering a cat to keep his clan safe. His other form of aggression is rare but still present and can possibly cause problems between clanmates, making his aggression a large character flaw of his. Blackstag happens to be a very possessive cat, don't touch his stuff.
- Darkfur and Lionfang were friends their whole lives, throughout their time in the nursery and apprenticeship. Lionfang's mother had passed away not long after he was three moons old, leaving him in the care of Darkfur's own mother. After earning their warrior names they seemed to ease away from the idea of just staying friends, and eventually became mates. They enjoyed their younger moons fighting and serving Nightclan as respectable warriors, and when Darkfur's fourty-fifth moon rolled around she finally decided that she was ready for kits. Through a hard, struggling birth, Darkfur brought two toms into the valley. Both were large in size and unfortunately for her, Darkfur was not a large she-cat. Only minutes laying weary eyes onto her sons, Darkfur was reluctantly called to Starclan, leaving Lionfang with their two newborn kits.
- Given to the care of a queen who had lost her own kit only days prior, Flowernose raised the newly named Buck-kit, who looked similar to size and color of Lionfang, and Black-kit who resembled his mother only in color and coat length. As they grew it was rare to see one without the other, always in each other's company and always best friends. They got into all sorts of trouble as kits, including sneaking out and ransacking the Medicine Cat's Den, though it was clear that Black-kit always seemed to be the one in charge and Buck-kit was just following orders like a good brother.
- By the time they were four moons old, Flowernose left the nursery to rejoin the ranks of warriors, though honestly there was hardly any room in the nest for the two toms to share. Both of them lucked out on their father's size gene, and it seemed like they were constantly growing. Buck-kit always looked larger than his brother in general, due to the massive coat he sported. Lionfang was a constant within their lives, though he never took on the strict roll of father and oftentimes neglected to punish them when it was deserved. He did, however, tell them stories of their mother so that they would always remember her even if she wasn't with them.
- Finally named Blackpaw, the young tomcat quickly grew into his personality. Arrogance and aggression were quickly introduced as he trained with his newly named mentor. Bearscar was a battle worn tomcat with a brown pelt covered in scars and a ragged ear, his aggressive battle teachings didn't do anything to curb his ward's temper or his apathy for violent encounters with other clan cats at the borders. With his large stature, Blackpaw found he was gifted with battle prowess, as was Buckpaw. The two of them would often train together, though Buckpaw would occasionally have to remind Blackpaw to train without the use of his claws. Always a charmer, Blackpaw was never afraid to flirt with a pretty she-cat, if they were an apprentice or a young warrior he was more than likely purring away and making them laugh with his charismatic abilities. Always the center of attention.
- As they grew Blackpaw and Buckpaw's personalities didn't quiet match up but that didn't stop the brothers from still being best friends, and of course Blackpaw was still always in charge. He loved the intimidating picture he and his brother made, Blackpaw being the brain while Buckpaw hovered like a dangerous shadow in the background, obviously the brawn. Over time Blackpaw gained a few groupies, along with his brother, in a sort of gang within Nightclan itself. Spiderpaw and Frostpaw were the two cats that became friends with Blackpaw, possible victims of his charm and silver tongue, like little peons they practically would do anything Blackpaw told them to do. The two toms became thick as thieves with Blackpaw and Buckpaw.
- Blackstag. It was the name that he earned upon reaching fifteen moons with his brother, now named Buckfur. It wasn't much long after than Spiderbite and Frostjaw joined them within the ranks and the gang was all back together again, but as fresh, young and hungry warriors looking for a chance to prove themselves as Nightclan warriors. Not much changed within the relationship between Buckfur and his brother after their milestone. Blackstag continued to characteristically charm those around him with wit and intelligence while Buckfur stood back like a shadow, staying out of the way but enjoying the show unfold, Spiderbite and Frostjaw never too far away.
Were You Referred?