Buckfur of Nightclan Feb 11, 2019 3:30:10 GMT -5
Post by Ghost the Undead Goddess on Feb 11, 2019 3:30:10 GMT -5
Buck-kit - Buckpaw - Buckfur
Age: 22 Moons
Picture: Buckfur 1 Buckfur 2 Buckfur 3 Buckfur 4 Buckfur 5 ZOOM
Description: A massive, long haired brown and black tom with light green eyes
Description Summary: Everything about this cat is massive. Ever since he was a kit he was bigger than his brother and large in size due to the genetics inherited from his father. Large in size, and long in coat, Buckfur gives the overall impression of an fierce and intimidating bear. A thick, full coat is draped over his body with colors mostly in dark browns and blacks. While the fur around his face is a lighter brown, Buckfur has familiar black stripes upon his forehead and along each leg. Black covers a large portion of his large body, his toes and even engulfs his feathered tail. A splash of white is noticed upon his muzzle and throat as it combs into the soft brown around his neck in a mane, leading down to his belly. Buckfur has a big, round head that is amplified by the length of his coat, with wide rounded out ears and a pink nose. Wide, light green eyes set perfectly upon his face and practically glow in either the sunlight or the moonlight. Rounding out his large body, Buckfur has huge feet that hide thick, sharp claws.
Personality: Despite having the appearance of an intimidating giant, this large tom is actually quite docile. Buckfur is generally a quiet sort, having stand back in the shadows in comparison to his charismatic and loud mouthed brother. This doesn't mean he is entirely well behaved through, as Buckfur has a knack to be just as witty and sarcastic as the next Nightclan warrior but he is good natured with a good sense of humor. He is also fairly polite and can be an absolute gentleman when it comes down to it, he tends to be a little sweeter when it comes to she-cats. Generally respectful, it isn't often than Buckfur will raise hell at the borders with other clans, nor will he attempt to get under the fur of his clanmates. If it comes down to it, Buckfur will not back down from a fight, though he will try to avoid getting into such a situation. Underneath all that muscle and fluff is definitely a soft cat, he loves to stop and see the kits whenever they are playing around outside the nursery. Despite not being the center of attention it doesn't really bother Buckfur, he enjoys the more quiet life while Blackstag prances around.
- Darkfur and Lionfang were friends their whole lives, throughout their time in the nursery and apprenticeship. Lionfang's mother had passed away not long after he was three moons old, leaving him in the care of Darkfur's own mother. After earning their warrior names they seemed to ease away from the idea of just staying friends, and eventually became mates. They enjoyed their younger moons fighting and serving Nightclan as respectable warriors, and when Darkfur's fourty-fifth moon rolled around she finally decided that she was ready for kits. Through a hard, struggling birth, Darkfur brought two toms into the valley. Both were large in size and unfortunately for her, Darkfur was not a large she-cat. Only minutes laying weary eyes onto her sons, Darkfur was reluctantly called to Starclan, leaving Lionfang with their two newborn kits.
- Given to the care of a queen who had lost her own kit only days prior, Flowernose raised the newly named Buck-kit, who looked similar to size and color of Lionfang, and Black-kit who resembled his mother only in color and coat length. As they grew it was rare to see one without the other, always in each other's company and always best friends. They got into all sorts of trouble as kits, including sneaking out and ransacking the Medicine Cat's Den, though it was clear that Black-kit always seemed to be the one in charge and Buck-kit was just following orders like a good brother.
- By the time they were four moons old, Flowernose left the nursery to rejoin the ranks of warriors, though honestly there was hardly any room in the nest for the two toms to share. Both of them lucked out on their father's size gene, and it seemed like they were constantly growing. Buck-kit always looked larger than his brother in general, due to the massive coat he sported. Lionfang was a constant within their lives, though he never took on the strict roll of father and oftentimes neglected to punish them when it was deserved. He did, however, tell them stories of their mother so that they would always remember her even if she wasn't with them.
- At six moons both toms earned their apprentice title and Buckpaw was passed off to an older warrior for training. He was a slender brown and white cat by the name of Thorntail, and he had seen his fair share of battles with the amount of scars that marred his once handsome pelt. Thorntail was a hard mentor, and he rarely showed sympathy when Buckpaw was made to train his tail off. He swore some nights that his paws would fall off if they hadn't been attached to his body. However, the ridged training made him realize that Thorntail was practically straightening him out, disciplining and teaching him at the same time. He practically made up for the lack of fathering from Lionfang, who tried more to be his friend.
- While Buckpaw and Blackpaw's personalities shifted and split down separate roads, it didn't take away from their bond and just like every Buckpaw remained his brother's loyal shadow and buddy. Not nearly as charasmatic as his brother, Buckpaw tended to keep back by his brother's shoulder and silently watch. Buckpaw quickly gained the reputation of being an intimidating cat, his massive form looming behind Blackpaw ready to pounce if given the word. Though that was hardly he case, Buckpaw just kept out of Blackpaw's way when his brother was showing off or talking up a storm to stir up a crowd to listen to his extravagant stories.
- The fifteenth moon mark seemed to quickly find it's way to the brothers as they stood in front of Nightclan newly named Blackstag and Buckfur. Of course, it only seemed natural that the large tom was named after his luxuriously long coat, though the name fit him and he wore it with pride. Not much changed within the relationship between Buckfur and his brother after their milestone. Blackstag continued to characteristically charm those around him with wit and intelligence while Buckfur stood back like a shadow, staying out of the way but enjoying the show unfold.
Were You Referred?